We are pleased to announce that next year's Young Topologists Meeting will be held from Monday, July 22, to Friday, July 26, 2019 at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The conference is intended as an opportunity for graduate students, recent PhDs, and other junior researchers in topology (both pure and applied) to meet each other and share their work. In addition to short talks by participants, the program for the meeting will include two lecture series by:
- Julie Bergner, University of Virginia
- Vidit Nanda, University of Oxford
Further information is going to be made available soon on the conference website at ytm2019.epfl.ch. We plan to open registration in November 2018.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Lausanne!
- Stefania Ebli
- Aras Ergus
- Adélie Garin
- Celia Hacker
- Lyne Moser
- Haoqing Wu
We are pleased to announce the first workshop on topology and neuroscience, which will be held from Wednesday, November 28, to Friday, November 30, 2018 at the EPFL campus in Lausanne, Switzerland.
This workshop aims at bringing together people working in the intersection of topology and neuroscience and welcomes anyone who has an interest in these subjects.
There will be two lecture series by:
- Carina Curto, Pennsylvania State University
- Olaf Sporns, Indiana University
There will be contributed talks given by:
- Paul Expert, Imperial College London
- Eyal Gal, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Chad Giusti, University of Delaware
- Jürgen Jost, Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik in den Naturwissenschaften in Leipzig
- Tom Leinster, University of Edinburgh
- Ran Levi, University of Aberdeen
- Sofia Olhede, University College London
- Jose Perea, Michigan State University
- Erik Rybakken, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Bernadette Stolz, University of Oxford
- Katharine Turner, Australian National University
- Hubert Wagner, Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Additionally, there will be a poster session during the workshop.
Registration is open on the conference website, https://neurotop2018.org, and will close September 1, 2018 or when we reach capacity.
We have limited funding for students to cover local expenses. Applications for such funding is open on the conference website and will close on July 18, 2018.
All additional relevant information regarding the conference will continuously be updated on the conference website. In particular, travel information on how to get to EPFL as well as suggested accommodation options are already detailed there.
You can contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With best regards, the organizing committee
- Stefania Ebli
- Daniela Egas Santander
- Nicolas Ninin
- Gard Spreemann