We are pleased to announce the first workshop on topology and neuroscience, which will be held from Wednesday, November 28, to Friday, November 30, 2018 at the EPFL campus in Lausanne, Switzerland.
This workshop aims at bringing together people working in the intersection of topology and neuroscience and welcomes anyone who has an interest in these subjects.
There will be two lecture series by:
- Carina Curto, Pennsylvania State University
- Olaf Sporns, Indiana University
There will be contributed talks given by:
- Paul Expert, Imperial College London
- Eyal Gal, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Chad Giusti, University of Delaware
- Jürgen Jost, Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik in den Naturwissenschaften in Leipzig
- Tom Leinster, University of Edinburgh
- Ran Levi, University of Aberdeen
- Sofia Olhede, University College London
- Jose Perea, Michigan State University
- Erik Rybakken, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Bernadette Stolz, University of Oxford
- Katharine Turner, Australian National University
- Hubert Wagner, Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Additionally, there will be a poster session during the workshop.
Registration is open on the conference website, https://neurotop2018.org, and will close September 1, 2018 or when we reach capacity.
We have limited funding for students to cover local expenses. Applications for such funding is open on the conference website and will close on July 18, 2018.
All additional relevant information regarding the conference will continuously be updated on the conference website. In particular, travel information on how to get to EPFL as well as suggested accommodation options are already detailed there.
You can contact the organizers at email@example.com.
With best regards, the organizing committee
- Stefania Ebli
- Daniela Egas Santander
- Nicolas Ninin
- Gard Spreemann