We are pleased to announce the Oxford Applied Topology School (OxATS), which will take place at the University of Oxford in the UK, from the 30th March to 3rd April 2020.
The School is designed for early career researchers in Computational and Applied Topology to meet and learn about topics in the field under the guidance of senior researchers. The Applied Topology School will feature 3 mini-lecture series:
- Geometric and Topological Inference: Frédéric Chazal, Inria Saclay
- Topological Complexity: Petar Pavešić, University of Ljubljana
- Sheaf Theory, Homological Algebra, & Data Analysis: Michael Robinson, American University
Participants are encouraged to present their research during a poster session. Limited free accommodation is available for early-career researchers.
- Application for accomodation: Friday 10 January 2020
- General registration: Friday 28 February 2020
- Poster titles and abstracts: Friday 28 February 2020
For more details concerning accommodation, financial support, registrations fees and deadlines see the OxATS website.
We hope you will be interested in joining the school and we look forward to hearing from you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries at email@example.com.
This event is supported by the Oxford Centre for Topological Data Analysis
Oxford Applied Topology School Organising Committee
- Naya Yerolemou
- Oliver Vipond
- Ambrose Yim
- Jacob Leygonie
- Barbara Mahler