Here are some of the talks that I (Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson) discovered when looking through the programme.
- 9.15, room 204: Sliding window embeddings of quasiperiodic functions.
- 9.30, room 204: Coordinatizing Data With Lens Spaces and Persistent Cohomology.
- 10.30, room 204: Cities, voting, and spider DUIs: Case studies in spatial applications of topological tools.
- 10.45, room 710: The Datasaurus and Persistent Homology.
- 11.30, room 710: Clustering Algorithms: Stability of TDA Mapper Graphs.
- 13.45, room 204: Artworks and Articles Meet Mapper and Persistent Homology.
Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson and Henry Adams are organizing a full-day special session on applied topology.
- 8.00: Topological Data Analysis for Detecting Dynamic State Changes via Nodal Networks.
- 8.30: Featurization of Persistence Diagrams using Template Functions for Machine Learning Tasks.
- 9.00: Approximate triangulations of Grassmannians.
- 9.30: A Bayesian Framework for Persistent Homology.
- 10.00: Limit theorems of persistent homology.
- 10.30: Brittany Fasy
- 13.00: Topological and Geometric Analysis of Discrete Random Growth Models.
- 13.30: On the Dynamics of Solvent-excluded Surface Topology under Protein Flexing.
- 14.00: Probabilistic Convergence and Stability of Random Mapper Graphs.
- 14.30: Data analysis with continuously parametrized zigzag modules and beyond.
- 15.00: Applied topology methods in knot theory.
- 15.30: Morse theory for Wasserstein spaces.
- 16.00: Vietoris-Rips homology through the looking glass.
- 16.30: The Relationship Between the Intrinsic Cech and Persistence Distortion Distances for Metric Graphs.
- 17.00: Computational topology techniques for characterizing time-series data.
- 17.30: Spatio-temporal persistent homology for dynamic metric spaces.
Also this day are
- 9.00, room 506: An Application of the Mapper Algorithm to Sports Analytics in College Basketball.
- 15.00, room 407: Topological Data Analysis of Collective Behavior.
- 13.00 – 18.00, room 104: AMS Special Session on Vietoris-Borsuk-Rips Homotopy, with several relevant talks
- 15.00, room 406: Manifold Learning Using Persistent Homology on the Laplacian Eigenfunctions.
- 15.30, room 204: Topological Data Analysis on Murine Pulmonary Arterial Networks Under Hypoxia-Induced Pulmonary Hypertension.
Hope to see you at the #JMM2020